Week Five sees us into the master bathroom and linen closets for Master Bathroom Week at the Holiday Grand Plan.
We'll clean and organize personal care and linen storage areas, and continue working on seasonal clothing plans.
Holiday prep continues to move forward on to-make and to-buy gifts, and includes a wardrobe check for kids.
Ready? Let's get organized with Master Bathroom Week at the Holiday Grand Plan!
Cleaning/Organizing Area: Master Bathroom
- Make one batch of Holiday Goodies.
- Make one extra meal for freezer again labeled HOLIDAY MEAL.
- Buy two canned food items from menus (get 2 of each item, one to use and one to donate to food drive).
- Buy 1/8th of TO BUY gifts. Save all receipts, note return policy before buying. Ask for gift boxes
- Wrap and label packages. If needing to ship, get some shipping boxes now and store packages in them.
- Work at least 1 hour a day on homemade gifts.
- Take toys and books that are outgrown, clean them up and prepare them for donation to toy drives.
- Make list of toys and books that children would enjoy and that would fit in their rooms and that would work with what they have. Keep it hand for telling family what they would like.
- Inventory clothing and have another list of clothing items needed. Measure the children and put measurements on this list.