Week 12: November 11 - 17, 2018
Cooler weather makes it easy to check and organize the attic and storage areas during Week Twelve, Attic Week.
No attic? Use this week to work on undone tasks, or to tackle a bonus area in the home.
We continue to move toward Thanksgiving in holiday prep, preparing to set a pretty holiday table. Are you working on holiday gifts?
Ready? Let's get organized with Attic Week in the Holiday Grand Plan!
Deep Cleaning/Organizing Area: Attic
- Make one batch of Holiday Goodies.
- Make one extra meal for freezer again labeled HOLIDAY MEAL.
- Buy two canned food items from menus (get 2 of each item, one to use and one to donate to food drive).
- Buy 1/8th of TO BUY gifts. Save all receipts, note return policy before buying. Ask for gift boxes.
- Wrap and label packages. If needing to ship, get some shipping boxes now and store packages in them.
- Work at least 1 hour a day on homemade gifts.
- Make place cards.
- Make 3x5 card for each serving dish, list what goes in it, garnish, how much before dinner can it go in and serving silverware used with it; tape it to edge of dish.
- Be sure all dishes are clean!
- Borrow or buy any additional serving dishes needed.
- Buy reusable foil bakeware from party paper place.
- Are linens clean and ready? Unfold and verify that all spots can be hidden by centerpiece.
- Work on centerpiece.